Friday, October 14, 2011

Just a quick note to report on Paul. He called this morning from the hospital himself. His surgery was yesterday morning and they found no cancer in the lymph nodes and removed the prostrate with no complications. By 8 pm last night he was in a room and they had him up and walking by this morning. Diann stayed here last night, went right back to the hospital this morning and is hopeful they will let Paul out tomorrow. He sounded good this morning but was hopeful he looked better than he sounded.

4 comments:

Brenda Sue said...

Oh I am so glad that he is doing well.

Carla and crew said...

thanks for the update!

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

that is great news, hopefully we will have the same type of great news about Darwin's dad(just diagnosed with colon cancer) on Tuesday when he has surgery. also, I think more people need to post info on the blog as I didn't know about this until the other day when I told my mom about Darwin's dad and she informed me about Paul...

Diann said...

He's scheduled to leave the hospital tomorrow afternoon.