Letter from Elder Pelton
Sorry I did not write you yesterday. We were on our way down to transfers in Santa Rosa so I could pick up my new Greeny. I am TRAINING! This has been a rollarcoster of thoughts and emotions and I have been able to control them for a while, but the longer I was in Santa Rosa waiting and thinking, the more nervous I got. Now that I am with my greeny, it is not as bad. He is a really solid missionary. His name Elder Windholz. He is from Oklahoma and was in the military for three years before he came out, he is really cool and really ready to get to work and start learning how to become a missionary. I just pray that I can be that example for him and that person he can look up to. Wish me luck with my new assignment.
This past week has been quiet the adventure with finding and teaching people. We had a baptism on saturday for this 12 yearold girl that we have been teaching and she is shy but asks really good questions and liked learning. I got to baptize her. They flipped a coin to see who was going to baptize her. I won. It was awesome to finally have another baptism. I don't have a lot of time but that is the most exciting thing that has happened to me, except this one lesson we had. I will tell you more about that next week. I love you all. Super jealous that I am not in Hawaii with you. Andrew
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment