Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello from the sunny state of California. The weather has continued with mostly sun and only one day where it hailed like no other! Luckily we were inside when it happened. This week has been good for me. Our compaionship studies have been very helpful for me and I realize what I have been doing in my life to slow me down out here so it has been great for me. No big changes around here, the work is still the same. I forgot my planner so I don't have any good stories for you but I have been doing great. I know there is something that I need but I dont remember what it is. I do have Lauren's mini B o M if you want me to send it home to you. I have forgotten every week to tell you. No big changes. Can't wait to here from you all. love you, Andrew

No comments: