7 years ago
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Alright I figured it was time for an update since Darwin has now been at his new job for over a month, so here goes. He LOVES his job, which is great, the pay is fabulous, the insurance now that we finally got it all figured out is wonderful much better than what we had before, all in all it is fabulous...except for one thing, his job is in Lakeview and me and the kids are in Burns. Aghhhh! This is getting old really quick and I'm ready to be back together again. It has been super hard on the kids, they just don't quiet get it, in fact Denver came home from school asking what Divorce is I told him it is when a mom and Dad decide they don't love each other anymore and they no longer live together. He then asked if we were getting a divorce, I assured him No and asked him why he thought this...enter in kid from school who told Denver that if his Dad doesn't live at his house anymore and you only see him on the weekends the that means your parets are getting a divorce. He was so upset and my heart broke for him. He understand it more now but it was really hard at the beginning the other kids really aren't catching on, but hey I remind myself everyday they are all still alive so we must be doing ok. :) Denver started T-ball this week and is beyond thrilled, this created Porter believing that I'm the meanest mom on the face of the earth because he should be five not four so he could play too. What ever kid. We will be going back up to Portland in about a week for some more tests for him, he has been having some severe headaches and some other issues with his head that they want to check out, so we will see. Parker is POTTY TRAINED! yes! It feels so weird to have 3 kids potty trained and only one in diapers! He is really starting to outgrow the toddler and becoming a big boy which is crazy! Emery, oh my little girl Emery, who really isn't girlie at all. She will out eat any of the boys any day no matter what is being served, she likes to get down and wrestle with them and tries to be louder than them. She love animals it is so funny to see her freak out when ever she sees anything and everything is a dog. And finally me, like I said all of my kids are still alive so that must count for something right? I'm surviving, between the teenager (Deidre, Darwin's sister who lives with us) who DRIVES ME NUTS, I'm sorry mother if I was an annouying, idiotic, self indulgent teenager, my car having over heating issues, a chimney fire, and my car then getting keyed while in my driveway, oh and me being pregnant...yes you read correctly, for those of you that don't know Baby #5 is due to arrvie around Oct. 14... I'm surviving. Anyhow, thats our life in a nut shell for now at least. Oh on a plus side we did find renters to Rent our house in June when I FINALLY get to move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It all sounds wonderful and very difficult. We're grateful for your blessings and congratulate you on the new baby. On the other hand, we empathize (with both of you) with the difficulty of having Darwin so far away for so long. Hang in there; this too shall pass.
So is there a home for you to move INTO when you get to Lakeview in June? If Darwin loves his job, all the hassle is definitely worth it. Just remember that famous line from the Book of Mormon: "And it came to pass..." It doesn't say that it came to STAY.
Honey, you need to slow down - you're making ME tired! Can't wait to see you next week :-)
Thank goodnes babies are a blessing!! Hope you are feeling well. We had my little sister live with us for awhile but she was great. I lived with my older sister for awhile and she probably felt the same way you do :) In the long run, it will make you better prepared for a housefull of your own teenagers. Gotta love them! (she said with a smile.)
# 5! Cool!
Holy cow lady, I don't know how you do it. Congrats! Hope you have happy and healthy and uneventful pregnancy! xo
Post a Comment