On Monday, we had the pleasure of having everyone come over so Dad could cook us all a wonderful dutch oven meal, and boy was it good! Here are just a few pictures to show all of you what a good time we had!

Here is Caleb, showing Grandpa what a big boy he is now knowing how to walk.

If it's not obvious, Riley LOVES holding babies!

Do I really need to say anything about these cute faces??

Ryder likes holding the girls too.

So, a good time was had by all! I hope you enjoyed a glimpse into the latest Westover family happenings.
4 comments:
Looks like it was lots of fun with plenty of baby holding! And did you say dutch oven cooking?! Next time, I'm there !!
I almost didn't recognize Ryder with his short hair - he looks like such a boy!
Thanks for labelong the pictures! We were so happy to see the new twins!!
that is "labeling" not labelong--my fingers aren't as sure as they used to be!
Post a Comment