A VERY HAPPY BELATED (oops!) BIRTHDAY WISH TO
BRYCE ITO
FAVORITE HUSBAND OF KRISTINA AND BEST DAD OF LILY!!
His birthday actually was Sunday May 24th.
I wish I had a picture to post here.
So for those of you that care about the birthdays coming up,
feel free to send me a picture of the lucky birthday person and I'll add it to the post...
or I'll tell you how to post it yourself.
BRYCE ITO
FAVORITE HUSBAND OF KRISTINA AND BEST DAD OF LILY!!
His birthday actually was Sunday May 24th.
I wish I had a picture to post here.
So for those of you that care about the birthdays coming up,
feel free to send me a picture of the lucky birthday person and I'll add it to the post...
or I'll tell you how to post it yourself.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Bryce!
Post a Comment