So, I've been thinking that we need to have a Macbeth Family Directory, with everyone's address, email, and phone numbers. So, if you would all be so kind as to email me with such information for yourself, or for your children, I will put a directory together so that everyone can know some way of getting in touch with anyone they would like. My email address is brendasue2003@gmail.com
If any of you know of anyone who does not check the blog, and know how to get in touch with them, that'd be awesome! Thanks for humoring me! :D
7 years ago
5 comments:
great idea! I'll get my stuff ASAP! Hope you are well!
how do you want us to get the info to you? Will you print it or will it be somewhere on the computer? I think it is a great idea!
O.K. I just really "read" your post, so I know what to do!! I guess it's been a busy day!!
This is a great idea - especially for things like sending out wedding annoucements, etc. Brenda Sue, I'll send you the list I have collected. I think it would be nice to include addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
Uncle Paul
I think this is a great idea, especially when sending wedding invitations, etc. I'll sen the list I've collected. Thanks,
Uncle Paul
Post a Comment