7 years ago
Monday, November 26, 2007
I agree with Aunt Linda, if any one needs another invite to be part of the blog just get me the e-mail of whoever needs it and I'll send them one! It is really easy! Things are going pretty good for us. Turkey Day was good we stayed in Burns with Darwin's family. We will be leaving in 27 days for Colorado....not that I'm counting. :) The doctor's moved my due date up so I am now due March 29. We found out the sex of the baby....any guesses? We will be having yet another boy!! It is funny because Jessica seems to have all the girls and I guess I'll have all the boys. Porter is doing really well. We still have to be super careful with his head, he got a concusion about a week or two ago. I'm wishing they would have given us a helmet for him but they said he doesn't need one. He wants to crawl in the worst way and gets so fusterated when he can't do it! Denver is getting bigger each day it seems. He loves to talk and play any sport. His most recent accomplishment is he learned how to play baseball with out a little T-ball thing. We pitch him the ball and he smacks it! He is getting so good at that we can't play in the house anymore! Darwin is doing well, just trugging along at work! He is thrilled about having another boy, because he is so close now to his own basketball team. He is still trying to live down Halloween at work though. Since our lives relvoved around the hospital, I figured what more fitting costumes, so I decorated our double stroller as an ambulance, Denver was the little Doctor, me the nurse and POrter and Darwin were Patients. Darwin however was a run away patient and had a little rubber rear-end hanging out of the gown! It was hillarious and ended up on the front page of out local newspaper! I'm doing well, getting big, but well. I still have my moments when I struggle with being pregnant yet again, but I know that everything will work out okay. Anyhow I have to run for now, but just want to wish you all Happy Holidays, and Lots of love! The Johnsons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for doing this, considering how preoccupied you are. I really want my kids on here, too. I will send their addresses to you now. Karen
Send an invite to Aunt Laura as well!
We're thrilled to hear that Porter is doing well (I'm keeping his name on the temple prayer roll)-- and that YOU are surviving, too.
It's also great that you are able to go home for Christmas; it will be good for everyone. If you're driving and need a stopping place in the Salt Lake area, we would be delighted to have you stay at our house. We've plenty of room and beds.
What's Aunt Laura's e-mail? If I have that then I can invite her. Linda, we will be coming through Salt Lake actually I've been meaning to call you. We will leave Friday the 22, get into Salt Lake really late, but then our flight doesn't leave till 6:45 pm. Anyhow, I'll call you and see what we can work out! thanks
Post a Comment