Wednesday, December 05, 2007






Just over a month late, but I wanted to share our Halloween picture too. Alexis was a poodle and Spencer was Batman, but by the end of the night, he was tired of his mask and cape. We recently got some family portraits taken and here are some of our favorites. We've sent 3 other families to the place that did them and think we should get some kind of referral gift. Shelene and I went to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional on Sunday and it was nice. I even convinced her to walk around Temple Square with me despite her dislike of the cold weather. Hope you all are doing well and have a great holiday season!

3 comments:

Brenda Sue said...

What a cute family you have!! Man I have cute nieces and nephews!

Unknown said...

Very cute. I'm a slacker and didn't take Halloween pictures :) I'm such a slacker we don't even have a Christmas tree yet!

April Bishop said...

Look how old we've all gotten. All grown up and stuff... Happy New Year!