Wednesday, September 05, 2007






Ok, I will be the first one to put pictures up here of my Great Niece Kamie Elizabeth. She is such a cute baby! And we are all very excited to have her join our big family! Although none are quite as excited as Rachel. She has been walking up to complete strangers and telling them that she is a grandma now. It's quite fun watching the reaction she gets from people. Both mom (Crystal) and baby are doing great!
Crystal is going to be an amazing mother, we have no doubts about that. Isn't it amazing how small they start out? I think we will keep her!
How does it feel Grandma to be a Great Great Grandma? I know that it is weird to think that I am a great aunt, and that Rachel is a grandma! But I think we will all get used to it real soon!
Love to all!
Brenda & Jordan!

No comments: