Hello all, I figure that since it has been a while since I took the time to post something on the blog that I would take the opportunity to do so now. Things have been quite hectic at the Jones residence this summer but things are doing a lot better now. Jordan started his final semester for his associates yesterday, and is already having fun with his classes.(Mainly because he has had a class with all of his teachers before.) He and I are still very much in love, I think that we love eachother more now than we did when we first got married. I cannot believe that he and I are working towards our third anniversary.
On another note, do we have an update on Porter yet? We will help out in any way that we can.
Brenda & Jordan
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment