The more I do on this blog, the more I realize it was a good thing I didn't go as a genius for halloween... This blog is such fun though - we have loved everyone else's pictures. I realize that I take many pictures every day, and hardly any on holidays. It goes back to the non-genius problem I am having. Anyway, we had a great Halloween even with thirty degree, windy weather, angry twins that hate costumes of all types, and a beautiful princess that sprained her ankle while trick-or-treating. (dangerous sport that it is...) Brooke went as Snow White and wanted the twins to be the two dwarves. Unfortunately, they would have nothing to do with their dwarf costumes. It took ten minutes to cram them into cat costumes! And they never did wear the hats! Or let me put whiskers on. (I had to sneak up and try and swipe some eye liner at them - but they are faster than the non-genius!) Aah well. A tremendous amount of candy was had by all - true halloween success! Love you all.

Erin (l) and Alix (r) kept trying to put the guts back in the pumkins

Alix (l) and Erin (r) - not the most fun they've ever had...

Snow White (somewhere under that coat) and the mama kitty
2 comments:
And to think it only gets more fun!!!
Your kids are getting HUGE!!! Holy cow! But they are all gorgeous! How old are they all now? Brooke has to be 4 almost 5 by now? I remember the day we came to see you in the hospital after she was born, she is certainly bigger!
Post a Comment