Monday, November 13, 2006

Hello to all! So Darwin and I have some exciting news! We are moving!!! And soon! Darwin has an internship with Harney County in Burns, Oregon. We will be moving out there THIS weekend! I'm completely overwhelmed and shocked that we are entering the real world! We have so much to do before Friday! We are moving out there now because he has several meetings he needs to be part of before the actual internship starts in January, also that way we can get settled in before work starts. He arranged with his teachers and the school to be able to finish up the last classes on-line so that will be a huge blessing. We are very excited and nervous! This is what we feel is really best for our growing family right now and this is where the Lord wants us to be. Life is good! Love to you all!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I can send Lauren over to help??? She'd love to, I'm sure. I'll better Benj. would even throw in hand. Wish we were closer. Congrats on joining the real world...ha. ha. ha...

Unknown said...

Call me when you get settled and maybe we can all get together. I'd offer to come and help you guys, but we're taking off for Thanksgiving. But I'm so excited you're going to be in Oregon!

Brenda Sue said...

What about the BABY news? Have you found out what you're having yet, and how many for sure?