Saturday, November 11, 2006


Sorry, no halloween pictures yet. Shelene had to work that night, so I took Alexis and Spencer up to Sandy and went trick-or-treating with Mona and her family. The kids were pretty tired, so they got carried most of the way, but I am ok with it because I took a lot of their good candy. Well, I got laid off from my job working for the Church the beginning of October. I just started a new job last week at a place called Pro Look Sports. We do custom jerseys and uniforms and have just started marketing a new artificial turf. I do a lot of the design work for them, making brochures, catalogs and websites. I really enjoy it so far and think it will be a good opportunity. Well, the other night while I was watching the kids, Spencer was screaming for the last deviled egg at dinner and I kind of wanted it, but I gave it to him to keep him quiet. Needless to say, he didn't eat it. He just mushed it around in his fingers and I was a little disappointed because I wanted it and it just got wasted. So I tried to force him to eat and and ended up just smearing it all over his face. I can get away with things like that when the boss isn't home. Anyways, he didn't seem to like that at the time, but when I pulled out the camera, he brightened up. Hope everyone is doing well. I look forward to seeing a bunch of you on the 19th.

Eric

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Meanie! Well, better that it's egg rather than poop!

Karen said...

I'll never eat a deviled egg the "old" way again! I think he's got the right idea! Congrats on the new job. Glad to hear you like it. Hey, Lauren loves to babysit! Get her to clean up while she sits for you when she's in town:)(Remember when YOUR mom used to volunteer YOU for everything??) kp

Macbeth Family said...

Roberta's right, be grateful it was not poop. I have done that one before! Gross! Can't wait to see you.