Monday, November 06, 2006



Hey family it is 3:30 in the morning and Eliza has recently decided this time of "day" is play time. Anna is also up sick-- aaahhh the joys of motherhood! So I thought I would get some things done I never seem to be able to get done during the day!
Here are the girls at Halloween- don't mind the spare little boy in the picture he is not ours! They had a great time, these pictures are from Bret's work party. After that we had school parties, church trunk-or-treating and then of course the actual holiday with trick-or-treating and now I have pounds of candy to deal with. Anybody want some? I will ship it free of charge. . . anyways I would love to see everybody else's Halloween pics. Love you all Jessica

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, the joys of 4 little witches! Oh, and being up at 3:30 in the morning. What a great stage of life. Wish we were going to be in SLC for Thanksgiving. Get our hugs from Lauren!

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Jessica, the girls look adorable!! I need to get our Halloween Pictures on the computer and then I'll post some. I know how you feel Denver has started to get up between 4-5 thinking it is time to start the day. Oh well Love you

April Bishop said...

Your girls are so cute! One of the best things about girls is dressing them up! I am really disapointed we wont see everyone. We'll have to talk again soon.