Hey there family,
Things are going well here, we just got back from Oregon. Darwin had a job interview with Harney County. We are just trying to make our plans for the end of the semester when he graduates. Right now we are planning on moving to Burns Oregon in December. Where if all goes according to plan Darwin has an internship there. Then who knows where we will be!
So I've still been having problems with people using my username and password. So I switched my username and password. If you can't get on e-mail me and I'll help you mac02012@byui.edu If my username keeps being used by others then the blog will freeze and No one will be able to use the blog. Thanks Love to you all
7 years ago
1 comment:
Sweet! Glad that someone in the family will finally be in Oregon with us! Let me know details, etc. and we'll have to plan a get-together.
Roberta & all
Post a Comment