Monday, November 06, 2006

So it is settled.. November 19th at my parents house.. I know for sure that dinner is at 5 and I think that people can start coming around 4.. I will have to check with my mom.. She did tell me that Joseph and Eve will be coming, and Jordan and I will be ther.. It should be a fun shindig. I will have Jordan bring his camera so we can take pictures of everyone so we can have something to put up on the website so that those of you who aren't going to be able to make it can see everyone without leaving the comfort of your homes.. Thanks to all of you who fasted with me on Sunday. I'm sure that Joseph and Eve could feel our prayers.
Aunt Karen, you need to get Aunt Laura on here too!
Love you all!
Brenda Sue

1 comment:

Macbeth Family said...

Can't wait! Who thinks they will be able to make it? What do I need to bring? Candace and Darwin might come down if they can.