Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So, I haven't been able to post pictures yet because I can't seem to find the mystery mountains that everyone talks about. So anyone feel free to help..
Happy to see you figured the blog out grandma! Sure love you!
Brenda Sue

4 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Brenda,
Hey there, when you are writing a post, in the upper right hand corner there are a bunch of different icons. Right next to the spell check icon there is a square icon the is a picture of mountains. If you hold your mouse arrow over the top of the different icons it will pop up staying add image. Click that icon and then browse through your pictures and select an image and then it will ask what size you want and all that type of stuff. Then click add image. The image will show up where you are typing and then you have to push publish post. Hope this helps! Good luck!
Candace

April Bishop said...

Don't worry, it took me (and several other relatives) quite an amount of wondering and trying to figure it out as well!

Karen said...

Mountain???? I'm still trying to figure out how to turn the darn camera on...now that Lauren is gone, my technical support is weak :)

Macbeth Family said...

Hey I am just jealous Ramona has a built in babysitter!