Hello all, just thought I would write a quick hello. Things are going well here in Idaho. Cold but going pretty good. Darwin is still chugging away at school and doing a great job! We are waiting to hear from a few differnet jobs and internships starting in January to figure out where our little family is suppose to be. Denver is doing great although he gave us a scare this weekend. Friday night he stopped breathing and we had to rush to the ER. As it turns out he has croup and was put on some breathing treatments and steriods. He is doing well now though. Fully recoverd and healthy once again. I've never been more scared in my life! I'm doing good. Working on school and getting bigger each day. Still waiting to hear if it is twins.. We will find out for sure in eight weeks when we go have another ultrasound where we can find out what we are having. We have decided that we aren't going to find out the sex of the baby. Although we found out last time, that didn't work very well and the surprise was kind of fun.
Anyhow now on for some blog stuff...Okay so I've noticed there are SEVERAL people who still aren't involved in this wonderful family blog. Then there are some who are using the wrong user name. So I thought I would post the directions and make sure that everyone understands this. Okay the only person who should use the user name and password I gave you all orginally is me. If too many people at different computers use it then we will have a problem like we had with the last blog. The web address will no longer work and NO one will be able to access the blog. So this is what anyone who hasn't already needs to do, recieve an e-mail invite from me, let me know if I need to re-send it. When you get the e-mail click on the link. Do not click accept invitation, scroll down to where it says not a blooger user, create an account. Click on that. It will ask for a username and password and a display name. The display name is the name that will show up when you post things as well as show up on the distributor list. The username is the name that you will use to log into blogger, with your password. Once you have done this you will NO longer use the macbethfamily and the password. I know this is confusing and new to many including me, but it will be great! I'm glad that it is catching on and we seem to be keeping in touch better. Let me know if there are any questions or if I need to send out the invite again. e-mail me at mac02012@byui.edu or just leave a comment here.
Love to you all! The Johnson's
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment