Saturday, January 05, 2013

Elsie Linda Sagers

I may be far away, but thankfully people have kept me posted on the progress of Ruth and Clayton's newest blessing, Elsie Linda Sagers.  I don't have many details, but Ruth said that baby Elsie did great during the night.  That's all I've got - I'm lame.

4 comments:

Brenda Sue said...

When Rachel and I were there the nurse said they had given Elsie a seditive to keep her relaxed. Every minute or so her little chest would heave as she would take aereath on her own. So good to see that she is a fighter. And beautiful!

Karen said...

We are grateful for any information you give us. It would be hard for all of us to keep bugging Ruth or Linda for details, so thank you for keeping all of us in the loop! Love and prayers to all!

Anonymous said...

Love you Bertie!

Linda Westover said...

Family can bug me any time for details. And thank you, Roberta, for this post. You are not lame...just far away and hurting appropriately. Love you lots!!!