7 years ago
Friday, January 04, 2013
Family Fast
I don't have a lot of details, but I will tell you what I do know. Ruth went into labor today, at 23 weeks of pregnancy. She was Life-flighted to The U Hospital, where her baby girl was delivered and is doing amazingly well for her age. She weighs just one and a half pounds. I am sure all Westovers will be fasting for Ruth, Clayton and their sweet little girl this Sunday, and I wanted to invite all of you to join. We will try to keep people updated as we can. We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You read my mind Shelene.
I just got on to post a family fast call too. The Waters will be fasting for them too. Please let her know how much we love them and are thinking of them.
Prayers and fasting coming from our way. I've also put their names in the Temple. Please keep us updated. Love to you all.
Post a Comment