This is Brenda. I think I'd better answer this for Trina. Robert is finishing up his internship in Albuquerque, NM; they will be there until the end of June at which time they will head out to Wilkes-Barre, PA(in NE Pennsylvania)where Robert has accepted a teaching position at Kings College...and their 4th child is due Aug. 25th. This is a very busy but exciting time in their lives.
Thanks, Brenda, for the update. I'm excited for them, even though they are leaving the West again. But I guess that gives you and Dave more reason to travel eastward, with two of your children out there.
2 comments:
This is Brenda. I think I'd better answer this for Trina. Robert is finishing up his internship in Albuquerque, NM; they will be there until the end of June at which time they will head out to Wilkes-Barre, PA(in NE Pennsylvania)where Robert has accepted a teaching position at Kings College...and their 4th child is due Aug. 25th. This is a very busy but exciting time in their lives.
Thanks, Brenda, for the update. I'm excited for them, even though they are leaving the West again. But I guess that gives you and Dave more reason to travel eastward, with two of your children out there.
Post a Comment