This is a little Valentine's Day gift that I put together for the ladies I visit teach. I printed the "Love one another" onto photo paper, put it in the frame, and then made the roses and glued them onto the frame.
Life is good in the Sagers family. We are absolutely loving life with our precious little daughter. Evje is 9 months old now and weighs 15 lbs, 4oz and is 28 1/4 inches tall. It seems like just a few weeks ago that she was a newborn. Time has gone by so quickly. Ev is very smart, determined, and so fun to be with. She has been crawling since she was 5 months old, and can now stand on her own for about 30 seconds or so. She can stand up by herself without pulling herself up onto anything. She loves to eat and we haven't found any food that she doesn't like, including dill pickles and lemons. Clayton and I both love to tell everyone that we meet all about her. She is the light of our lives and we give thanks every day that she is part of our family. (Even though I complain alot about her keeping me up all night--she's worth it)
Clayton is currently serving as the Young Men's secretary, and I was serving as a Relief Society teacher until last week, when I was called to work in the Primary with the 10 year olds and be an Activity Days leader. I was not really thrilled when they called me, but I'm excited for it now.
Clayton and I are still the main caretakers of 30+ beef cattle. It is currently the most exciting time of year, which is calving season. We are expecting our first calves any day now, and just love being able to experience the thrill of spotting a new calf with it's mama. We love being "cowboys" and working in the great outdoors with God's creatures.
And that's what's going on in our neck of the woods!
2 comments:
Oh SO good to hear from you. What a cute idea. I'm glad you shared it with us. Parenting is the worst job that you'll love the most!! Diapers, sleepless nights, teething, croup, "NO!" adolescence, teenagers, learning to drive...wait! I'm getting tired. Sloppy kisses, that first smile, first step, hugs, "I love you Mom," good grades, up on time for seminary, good choices, and best of all...grandchildren! It's a fabulous job, if you can survive it!
Love the update! You live quite an unordinary life. Calving season must be awesome! And lucky ladies that you visit teach! You must be a very thoughtful visiting teacher.
Post a Comment