Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dear family,

We are looking at the following dates for The Macbeth Family Reunion summer 2012. First- July 3-5, second July 23-25. We will be camping at the KOA camp grounds in Fort Collins
Co. We have the dates on hold for the next two dates. Please vote for the dates you prefer. Remember majority rules. We have to firm the dates by Friday the 18th.

Love to you all. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Ann and Steve

4 comments:

ann and steve said...

I mean "We have the dates on hold for the next two days."

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Either dates work but I think first July 3 would be fun cause it's the fourth and we could probably go into town for the parade...do they do a parade? or other fourth festivities....either dates would work. the later ones are Birthdays which would be fun to spend with family as well...

Brenda Sue said...

Either dates will work for my family. I agree with Candace, it would be fun to spend birthdays with family.

Rhonda Shurtleff said...

our vote is for the 24th. thanks!!