Sunday, October 09, 2011


This blog is not changing very rapidly lately, although I have heard several noteworthy items from around the family...Anyway, here's what I did with a zucchini or two that got away from us out in the garden!

6 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

I know...I think most people are posting on their own individual blogs rather than this one. How can we encourage people to still use this blog? hmmm...

Brenda Sue said...

That is really cute Aunt Carla!

Carla and crew said...

well, maybe when others realize that some of their family members don't even know they were pregnant...I don't know it is just nice to be kept "in the loop" and I for one don't mind reading the same info twice-I always go to the links for the individual blogs, too, but I will try to do more--except life at my house isn't nearly as exciting as some of those with little kids!

and thanks, Brenda--I couldn't interest the girls in creating zucchini creatures!

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

who is pregnant that you didn't know?

Brenda Sue said...

Bonnie is pregnant..

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

what?!!! I didn't know that either! Wow, umm I think something is gonna have to be done about this... not sure what but something.