Monday, June 20, 2011

FYI...
Darwin and I have moved out of our house... however our address is still 234 S. Harney Ave Burns OR 97720. We NO longer have a home phone. Why you might ask have we moved out of our house but still have the same address??? Well, we moved out of the house and into our "shop" it is an 800 square foot 1 bedroom apartment. You see our house we are renting in Lakeview was suppose to be ready for us to move into...hahaha, yea not so much and so rather than be homeless in Lakeview we moved into our shop. We had to move out of the house because we already had a signed lease from the renter's who moved into our house... AGHHHH!
So not only are we all squished in here...oh that's right all our stuff is in here with us! Needless to say I'm going INSANE!! Hopefully the house will be ready the first weekend in July...that is my prayer! I'm SO over this commuting and kids wondering what's going on and being confused.
As for other news, Emery has been fighting ear infections for a month now, it apears she may have a penicillin allergy, one of her ear drums burst and today I took her in again to find she has another infection in her other ear....Once she is fully healthy we will do the official test for the allergy and possible talk about tubes..Parker got stung by a bee 4 times on Saturday, yes four. He started crying histerically saying a mosquito stung his leg, then again 5 minutes later, followed by two other times with in 15 minutes. Finally I figured something must be going on, so I took his pants off and there fell out a bee, and there on his 2 legs were 4 stings, poor kid. But hey at least he didn't have an allergic reaction... Porter, is driving me nuts the most through this move I think! I love the kid but moving and packing is So NOT good for a kid who has major OCD!! Denver is counting down the days till he turns six and can't hardly wait! I'm getting bigger by the day but doing well and recovering very nicely from my little appendicitus, the doctors however are concerned about the stretching and possible rupturing of the incision as I get bigger and later in delivery so we will see. Darwin is doing  good, loving his job and getting really tired of commuting. Hopefully soon we will all be together. Anyhow, that's a quick update from the Johnson's! Love you all!

No comments: