Monday, March 21, 2011

The weather here has been really crazy! There have been tornado watches in San Fransisco, and predicted earth quakes in Northern Cal. It is supposed to happen sometime this week, like a 6.0 to 7.0. There was a storm that blew through 2 night ago that we had to ride through. I could feel the house move at night when the wind blew. Today has been the only sunny day this past week. but the weather should be clear next week. Life has been crazy. I dropped my planner 2 nights ago in the middle of the road and I could not find it anywhere. Sunday morning, I found it in the road, 50 yards from where we live, all torn up and a pile of mush. So it was odd not having anything to use for the day. This past week has had its ups and downs. We had some really awesome lessons with some of our investigators, and I got to lead some of the days. It has rained on us about every day so that has been no fun to ride in. But I have had some tough times with teaching and getting involved during lessons and explaining things. So it has been a tough week. I am striving to do better during lessons and fighting to talk more. I would write more but I lost my planner and don't have notes from what we did last week. Sorry.
I love you all. Tell everyone life out here, is awesome. MOM- if you could send some of my other ties that would be great cause I am sick of these ties. ummmmm I can't think of anything right, now but I am sure when we finish emailing, I will remember some things. i guess that is all I need. I love you all.

(Well, you can't say he's too chatty. kp)

No comments: