Monday, February 14, 2011

Today it is raining so it feels like home. It is just great to have anything that reminds me of home. Some things that I need at the moment are; slippers, sweatshirt, pictures of the family, my P90X workout book and Noel's address so I can write him and any kind of snacks would be nice. I am always hungry cause I am on bike and you burn all your energy riding around town. No crazy stories yet that I can think of. Mostly when we ride by schools, all the girls yell "hey!" or "Mormons!" Someone did yell "hail satan" out their window, it was just some stupid teenagers. But the cool thing that happened this week is that I had my green dinner a couple days ago. All the food was green, I mean, everything was green. It was really cool, though.
Please send letters to the address I gave you and then packages go to the mission office because we are not home very often. I don't want anything to get stolen or something. That will make things so much easier.
So the work here is going great! We have two people with dates and we just talked to a family of 7 who seem really cool and very interested in talking with us. No cool stories yet, no baptisms yet, but I am progressing so much. My companion has literally changed my life in so many ways. I am so grateful to have him as my companion and as a trainer. Everything is going great. I apologize about how vague my letters are. I can't remember everything that has happened this week but I do remember some of the big stuff. The members here remind me a lot of the members back home. I feel almost like I am still at home, except for the weather most of the time. Everything is going great- can't wait to get some letters from everyone and packages. Give everyone my address and let them know if they sent me a letter my last week in the MTC, I probably did not get it. Make sure you are doing your part as a missionary and talk to people and give them a pass along or a pamphlet. Give someone something every week and make sure you are giving the missionaries referrals. It makes life easier for them. Tell everyone back home I say hi and that I am doing well. Love you all. Sorry if I have not responded to very many letters- I am trying but I don't have very much time. Love you. Talk (email) to you all next week.
Andrew
Apartment:
Elder Pelton
534 West St
Vacaville, CA 95688

Mission Office:
Elder Pelton
3510 Unocal Place, Suite 302
Santa Rosa, CA 95403

No comments: