Here are a couple shots of Jennaeat the Utah Winter Games. She took
second place in her Showcase piece!She skated to "You're the one that I want"
from Grease. She also skated in the freestyle section. It was in Logan this
year, so Erin came and joined us
for the day and became the official photographer.
7 comments:
We want to see it on video! Congrats that is really exciting!
Good job. Congrats on the silver metal
Fun posts with both Aubrey and Jennae. Thanks for sharing!
What a great accomplishment!! Easy for me to say ... I don't think I've been on the ice in ice skates for ......... 45 years!! Scary! How did that happen??
Way to go, Jennae!
I am trying to figure out how to make the video Erin took actually play! Then I'll post it...maybe...technically challenged, you know!
Super cool, and great song choice!
Post a Comment