Thursday, December 02, 2010

I got thinking that perhaps we should all share a favorite memory of Grandma and Grandpa on here that we can all go through and read. Any pictures too you can post here and then April can pull them from the blog for the DVD.

I just posted this on my blog and the recipe, but thought I'd post it here as well.

I remember whenever Grandma would come to visit that she would always make us scones. I would come into the kitchen and there she would be rolling out scones for all of us. She would always let us roll out and cut them into different shapes. She would always cut them into rectangles and then slit the inside then invert it and twist. She would always serve them with honey butter and jelly.

I also remember when she came to Maine with us, it was great fun to go on Vacation with her! She will be greatly missed and I love her so very much. But like my dad told me it is part of the plan, and we will be together again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this idea Candace, thank you for always being so thoughtful!