
Happy Halloween! One of the few joys of living in a small town...when Halloween falls on a Sunday we just move it! Since we don't go to school on Fridays here the ward did their thing on Thursday and last night the city did their thing! It was great fun! Our theme this year was the Wizard of Oz and I'm very proud of the costumes! I made them all and I did it without a pattern! I think they turned out pretty good!

These are the treats I made for Denver's class only I added the blood to the left overs I figured it would be a bit too gory for kindergartners!

A family here in town does a pumpkin patch with hay rides and petting zoo, and a hay maze. The kids had great fun! I can't believe it has come and gone and now we are on to Turkeyday and Christmas! I feel like time is going by faster and faster! Oh well, hope you all are well! Love you!
3 comments:
Great cookies and good job on the costumes. Love you all
Wow, I'm impressed! Love the costumes!! Glad you had a fun Halloween!
Great job on the costumes! I am impressed- that is a nice perk to living in a small town.
Post a Comment