These are the cupcakes that I made for the trunk-o-treat in our ward. They are purple people eaters :) I got the recipe from the new 2011 Taste of Home Cookbook.
Those are adorable! I love them!! I made your famous teeth cookies today for Denver's halloween party but I cut a large marshmellow and made fangs so they are vampire teeth! I'll have to post pictures! These turned out great mom!
Jana posted the pictures for me. I had planned on doing the cupcakes for Trunk or Treat but Steve wanted to do them for his home teaching families and I decided to do them for my visiting teaching families. Jana took some to school to have at lunch with her friends.
Those are GREAT! My kids have been singing that song all weekend long... my motivation is way spent to attempt to make them this year, but will definitely have to do them next year!
6 comments:
Those are adorable! I love them!! I made your famous teeth cookies today for Denver's halloween party but I cut a large marshmellow and made fangs so they are vampire teeth! I'll have to post pictures! These turned out great mom!
Too cute! How many did you make?? It would mean over 100 for our
T and T.
Jana posted the pictures for me. I had planned on doing the cupcakes for Trunk or Treat but Steve wanted to do them for his home teaching families and I decided to do them for my visiting teaching families. Jana took some to school to have at lunch with her friends.
Really cute, Ann! Look like a ton of work...but fun to do!
Those tongues are awesome!
Those are GREAT! My kids have been singing that song all weekend long... my motivation is way spent to attempt to make them this year, but will definitely have to do them next year!
Post a Comment