Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I'm posting this because Karrie never will (although you might have seen this on Facebook), and it needs to be documented in multiple places because it is that big! I think anyone that willingly runs more than say 3 or 4 miles is just a bit crazy. I know there are other crazies in the family that think running say 13.2 miles would be a good idea. I'm not one of them, but Karrie was this past weekend. She ran the "Jock and Jill Half Marathon" that ran through Bothell, Cascadia college (multiple times) and then ended at the Red Hook Brewery in Woodinville. (I think those details are mostly correct.)

Blake and I caught her running through downtown Bothell at about mile 7 or so . . .

How can you not keep running with this guy cheering you on!
Still looking good with only a turn around the corner to the finish line.Finished and not even looking that sweaty. Guess she needs to do it again!
I thought it was funny that after the race they had donuts and soda for the racers. Ummm, that doesn't seem like the healthy choice after running that far?!

After watching this race, still pretty sure I'll never be that crazy!
I'm glad Karrie could check that off the list for the both of us:)

3 comments:

Linda Westover said...

Half marathons, triathlons...I think both of you good looking women are to be congratulated! Such determination and persistence are to be admired!!

David & Brenda said...

Way to go, girl!

April Bishop said...

Woot Woot! Great job Carrie!