

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!!!!!
We are so glad you are part of our family. You make us laugh everyday! We are so lucky you are ours! We love you!!!
For Spencer's birthday, I wanted to make him a cool cake. After Grace and Lillian's cake, I couldn't just go boring! So I searched and searched and found a Phineas and Ferb (Disney cartoon he loves right now) cake that I thought I just might be able to do. Good thing for me I have this AMAZING husband who can often swoop in and take over for me when I creatively get in over my head. He made the marshmallow fondant and the characters on Thursday night while I was at work. Then Friday night, I "helped" (mostly watched and put in my un-needed two cents) get the "grass" on and he created Perry the Platypus.....I did make his hat! Thanks Eric, for once again, being my knight in shining armor!
2 comments:
That is an amazing cake for an amazing little boy! I'm glad I'm not making birthday cakes any more - you and Candace, and ...well, all you cake bakers,have set the bar pretty high,
Nice job on Perry the Platypus too!
Post a Comment