April
is definitely coming in
like a Lioness in the
Seattle area.
That seems appropriate for this:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
APRIL......BISHOP!!
(I always think of April
like a lioness defending her girls
from the big bad world -
unless she is letting them take their
bumps and bruises.)
(The writer of this post has
been taking megadoses of
cold medicine
and is not responsible
for the content of this blog.)
is definitely coming in
like a Lioness in the
Seattle area.
That seems appropriate for this:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
APRIL......BISHOP!!
(I always think of April
like a lioness defending her girls
from the big bad world -
unless she is letting them take their
bumps and bruises.)
(The writer of this post has
been taking megadoses of
cold medicine
and is not responsible
for the content of this blog.)
4 comments:
happy birthday April! Our April is beginning with a ROAR, too. I think of our April as a great "fun" mom--she even makes April Fool's Day food!
Happy Birthday from us, too!
How well we remember "the year of the cousins"...and you started it, aren't you proud? I find it rather interesting that the oldest (you) and the youngest (Eric) of that first group of four now are parents of twin daughters. Who would have dreamed it?!
Happy birthday cuz! Hope you had a fabulous day.
April, you're my hero. Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment