I said it on your blog, Lauren, but I'll say it again...I am SO EXCITED about your mission call!! You will be a great missionary and the people of Argentina will be blessed. By the way, I love Roberta's comment.
Thanks for all the love and support. I am SO EXCITED! (Note: Juliann guessed Argentina via Facebook...so somehow I will be getting some cookies to her. Sorry Eric...good tactic with guessing an entire continent; too bad someone was a bit more specific)
11 comments:
YAY!! Congrats that is so very exciting! So who's getting the plate of cookies???
I WAS RIGHT!!!!! When do I get my cookies???
Congratulations! You will be a great missionary!!
Excellent! Eat a guinnea pig for us!
Congratulations Lauren! We're so excited for you!!
Don't cry for me Argentina - Sister Lauren Pelton is on the way!
I said it on your blog, Lauren, but I'll say it again...I am SO EXCITED about your mission call!! You will be a great missionary and the people of Argentina will be blessed. By the way, I love Roberta's comment.
Thanks for all the love and support. I am SO EXCITED! (Note: Juliann guessed Argentina via Facebook...so somehow I will be getting some cookies to her. Sorry Eric...good tactic with guessing an entire continent; too bad someone was a bit more specific)
I don't believe it!!! Facebook isn't a reliable source. Maybe I can work some kind of deal out with Juliann to share the cookies.
Laura Macbeth!!! I know you don't check this, but I think we should probably start planning our next trip. I've never been to South America.
Woo-hoo! Sister missionaries are the best! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment