as a mom who DIDN'T have to go the girls camp this year, I just want to say THANKS LAURA!!! You know how much the girls get out of camp, so when you get home, go celebrate!
Hmmm...Maybe sleeping in her own bed? But maybe for someone as "young" as Laura, that's not an issue...plenty of years yet for sleeping at home. Happy B-day, what ever your wish may be!
4 comments:
Oh, I don't know...a shower?.....a hairdryer?......a nice dinner out with her man?.....just to name a few! Haha
as a mom who DIDN'T have to go the girls camp this year, I just want to say THANKS LAURA!!! You know how much the girls get out of camp, so when you get home, go celebrate!
Hmmm...Maybe sleeping in her own bed?
But maybe for someone as "young" as Laura, that's not an issue...plenty of years yet for sleeping at home.
Happy B-day, what ever your wish may be!
I sure love you and can't wait to see you on Monday!!
Post a Comment