Friday, August 07, 2009
















Here's a brief update from the Nelsons: We went to San Diego--Sea World, the Zoo and a day at the beaches (Brad told us that LaJolla Cove was the best and it was fun, but not enough sand for Erin). Then came home for Girls Camp--so Barry and I went for a ride through hundreds of butterflies along Elk Valley Road (up Logan Canyon). It was fun! Now we are all home for 2 days before Jennae goes to EFY Provo. Aubrey will be busy in Color Guard practice and Erin is preparing to go off to USU! Everyone wish her luck and send her your best advice!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I haven't been to San Diego since I was 12.

Carla and crew said...

Sorry about the first pix--that is a guy from Barry's work and I can't figure out how to delete just that picture!

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

My advice for Erin is to go talk to a counselor ASAP and figure out a plan so you are sure to take the right classes at the right time. Become friends with your advisor!--They can help save you a lot of grief and difficulty as you progress with your schooling.

David & Brenda said...

Glad you had such a great time! It was so good to see you all as you headed south.