Shelene both you and Candace can win that race!! You keep going I am coming towards the end!! Although, I had really hoped for twins. I think we have two left but only want to do this one more time! Bummer only one- the ultrasound tech said that is the first time she has heard someone by disappointed there was only one in there!
I'm not in any race!! I just am fertile mertle and frankly its not fair!! I just want to plan a pregnancy! Oh well! Darwin wants twins too, not so we can be done though just cause "it'd be cool" right..cool for who? Oh well! Congrats! I guess you'll just have to do it all over again! Love you!
I love both those little babies to death, but I certainly would have taken them one at a time! Aside from them being double cute..I will let you know when we get to the "cool" part of having twins.....cuase so far, the pregnancy wasn't and being a freak show everywhere we go isn't fun either...although according to Mrs. Pelton.....the babies have nothing to do with us being a freak show!...hahaha...all in good fun!
I wouldn't wish for twins if I were you. You might get what you wish for... Congratulations! Is this your last ditch effort for a boy? Tom thinks we'd get "lucky" with number 5 and have a mini-Tom, but I'm not sure it's worth the risk...
8 comments:
YAY congrats! When in Feb? Love you!
Very cool! Is this to get ahead again since we caught you?
Magic!!?? All you have to do is say the word "baby" and that's what you get!!! Congratulations!!
Feb. 24 which for me means March-
Shelene both you and Candace can win that race!! You keep going I am coming towards the end!! Although, I had really hoped for twins. I think we have two left but only want to do this one more time! Bummer only one- the ultrasound tech said that is the first time she has heard someone by disappointed there was only one in there!
I'm not in any race!! I just am fertile mertle and frankly its not fair!! I just want to plan a pregnancy! Oh well! Darwin wants twins too, not so we can be done though just cause "it'd be cool" right..cool for who? Oh well! Congrats! I guess you'll just have to do it all over again! Love you!
Congratulations!! :) That is so exciting for you and your family! Can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy at the reunion next summer!
I love both those little babies to death, but I certainly would have taken them one at a time! Aside from them being double cute..I will let you know when we get to the "cool" part of having twins.....cuase so far, the pregnancy wasn't and being a freak show everywhere we go isn't fun either...although according to Mrs. Pelton.....the babies have nothing to do with us being a freak show!...hahaha...all in good fun!
I wouldn't wish for twins if I were you. You might get what you wish for... Congratulations! Is this your last ditch effort for a boy? Tom thinks we'd get "lucky" with number 5 and have a mini-Tom, but I'm not sure it's worth the risk...
Post a Comment