Monday, June 01, 2009



The Rob and Juliann Peltons are alive and well. We are playing the waiting game right now for #3 to come out and play with us. We went for a labor inducing hike on Memorial day (obviously it didn't work) and let the kids throw rocks into the lake. Rob and Ian went on a father son campout a month ago and we are looking forward to doing lots of camping in the backyard this summer.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Is that the same New Hampshire I've been to visit? It doesn't look familiar -no snow, no ice, no freezing temps. Maybe I should come this time of year? It looks lots more fun. :)

Carla and crew said...

I remember those labor inducing walks--my mother walked us through Hogle Zoo for a whole day, hoping that the baby would come before she and Brenda went to Israel. It didn't work that many years ago either!

Linda Westover said...

You wouldn't want to beat Brenda Sue now would you? I've warned her to psych herself up for that possibility, but she'll be sad if you do deliver before her.

Unknown said...

Try jumping on a trampoline - that worked for me when I was preggers with Carly!