Latest happenings at the Westover home, today will be spent at the hospital in waiting for the arrival of my baby. My water broke around 12:45 last night, and I have been up ever since. Tessa, the adoptive mom arrived at our house on Monday, and Joe is arriving today around 9:35 or so. So, someone from my family will post pictures of the little one after he decides to arrive. You ask what I'm doing posting on the blog? Well, I have to do something between my 10 minute contractions since I can't eat, which is a shame, because my stomach has been growling since 2 AM this morning. Prayers are welcome! Love you all!
Brenda Sue
7 years ago
2 comments:
you're amazing! Labor and blogging together! Good luck and we will be praying for you!
You're right! You may as well do something constructive! I went to work with Al when I was in labor with Rob. Good luck. I'm certain everything will go well. We love you and are proud of you.
Post a Comment