OK OK Please give me a few points for trying!! I never claimed to be able to do math - like 2009 minus 2004. And you'd think I could read my own handwriting to get her name right, but my computer and the table it sits on were still shaking from Eric being 30...THERE IT GOES AGAIN!! Anyway, I'm sorry. Please give Isabelle a hug and a birthday kiss from the family idiot.
3 comments:
OK OK Please give me a few points for trying!! I never claimed to be able to do math - like 2009 minus 2004. And you'd think I could read my own handwriting to get her name right, but my computer and the table it sits on were still shaking from Eric being 30...THERE IT GOES AGAIN!! Anyway, I'm sorry. Please give Isabelle a hug and a birthday kiss from the family idiot.
Happy birthday Isabelle! I can't believe you're 5 - quit growing up! Sure love you! xoxoxoxoxox
I figured the strange font (wingdings probably) spelled out Isabelle, but I wasn't sure ;-)
Post a Comment