Tuesday, June 09, 2009












HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE!


Dad I hope you have a great Birthday and I wish I could be there with you to celebrate! You are the best Dad a kid could ask for and I love you so very much! Thanks for all you've done to help me and my family. We love you! Have a great Day!

6 comments:

Karen said...

We couldn't agree more...What a guy!! We love you and are so glad Candace had a good picture of you to post, instead of the one I found :)

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Post it anyways I wanna see! The one I posted is from Porter Surgery it was the most recent I could find... Sad huh? Oh well!

Brenda Sue said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Steve! I sure love you!

Carla and crew said...

Happy Birthday little bro! I just have to send you some "Love and Kisses"! I was looking at old letters the other day and found some of thw weird-o letters you sent from the mission--written on the inside of TV dinner boxes!! and signed with "love and kisses"

Linda Westover said...

I'm all for the posting of that other picture, too! :D Steve, did you ever picture yourself as an old man on 53?? Happy, happy birthday!!

Jessica Waters said...

happy Birthday Daddy- I love you so much.