If I ever went back to girls camp, I'd want a whole bunch of first year girls...just like Carly. Happy Birthday and have a wonderful time at camp.
Thanks Mom - I was so busy working yesterday that I totally forgot to post that!
Yea! Girl's camp!! My daughters are glad that I don't get to go this year!! But you have fun for me, Carly!!
Hope you had a great birthday, Carly! My kids sure miss you and hope to see you this summer...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If I ever went back to girls camp, I'd want a whole bunch of first year girls...just like Carly. Happy Birthday and have a wonderful time at camp.
Thanks Mom - I was so busy working yesterday that I totally forgot to post that!
Yea! Girl's camp!! My daughters are glad that I don't get to go this year!! But you have fun for me, Carly!!
Hope you had a great birthday, Carly! My kids sure miss you and hope to see you this summer...
Post a Comment