

Erin Graduates From West Jordan High! #23 in her class of 475! What a contrast to her first graduation from Joy School in 1995...
She sang with the Madrigals and with the Concert Choir at graduation. We went out to dinner afterwards at the Olive Garden--Erin's favorite!
Congratulations Dear Girl!
5 comments:
Congratulations Erin! I can hardly believe you are old enough to graduate. But oh so fun! Have a great summer! What are your plans for next year?
I think I tell this to Erin at every time I see her, but I remember when she was a baby and we baby-sat her at our house every day. What a cute baby she was and what a babe she is now! Congrats :)
Karrie has been razing me about not having pictures of her graduation. (I was NOT the family photographer in those days.) So...take lots. Have fun and talk you folks into letting you take a Senior road trip to see us. :) I'm sure they'll let you and Lauren will take you to ride the Duck. xoxo
And now it's off to college...is anyone in the Nelson household ready for that? Congratulations Erin!
Erin, what a wonderful accomplishment!! We are all proud of you! Smart and beautiful too!!
Post a Comment