
This is a picture of the latest Paul Macbeth family news - actually it is Michelle's news! Michelle is officially engaged to Taylor Gropper as of February 15, 2009. The sweet young couple are quite twitterpated and still have their heads in the clouds (actually, more like in the stratosphere). But, we are confident that they will eventually figure life out. The specific date for the wedding festivities is still being discussed, with current leanings towards early summer. We'll keep everyone apprised as the situation develops. Beside that, everything here in the beautiful Tri-Cities is wonderful as usual. I hope this is sufficient proof that I have finally entered the blogger's arena. I do have to confess, however, that I have no desire (let alone ability) to compete with the electronic media whizzes out there, so I hope everyone can settle for an occasional short text message with maybe a picture every so often from my quarters. Anyway, Love to you all! Uncle Paul (and Aunt Diann)
9 comments:
Yay for Michelle!! Give her BIG Hugs from me, Brenda Sue!!!!
First, congrats on figuring out the blog!! I knew you could do it! And aren't you glad! It was just in time for this big announcement. Practice your skills with a picture of their twitterpatted faces. The ring is gorgeous. Is he from there? Does he speak Japanese? Student? Brad and Becky had NO details :)
Yay. Congrats Michelle!
Hooray Michelle! Uncle Paul, of course she's twitterpatted! Has Michelle ever not been twitterpatted? It's in her nature!
We're thrilled that you got the blog figured out and are willing to contribute from time to time! And of course we are happy for Michelle, and eager to learn a bit more about the lucky guy.
I already knew about the engagement from Michelle's Facebook page, but was trying to wait patiently for someone to officially announce it. That's why this blog is so woderful--it's keeps us all up to date with everyone!
Michelle, we are so happy for you and anxious to meet the man who has won your heart. You know we have always felt you were extra special, so I'm sure he must be too. Congratulations!
Congratulations to Michelle. She deserves the best! Who's the guy? Where will they be? Where will the wedding be? Give us more details!! Give her my love.
Yea Michelle!! Let's hear the details and all the romantic engagement stuff---We love you!!
Post a Comment