Sunday, February 22, 2009

Here is a post for Karen Jones--she called me and reported that her mother, Leah, passed away on Friday at the age of 91. Sister Jones has been in care centers from Helena, to Las Vegas, to Draper for quite some time. She had alzhiemers and Elaine siad she hadn't really acknowledged anyone for several months. I went with Elaine to visit a couple of weeks ago. Sister Jones still had her perpetual smile, but she really seemed quite unaware. Anyway, we thought you might want to know. I called Irene Wake to tell her and she wanted to know how all of us were doing, so I gave her a full report, which seemed to cheer her up. She said her husband Ben has an "undiagnosed" condition that is causing weight loss and headaches and he's not doing too well.

Anyway, we hope you are all well!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks for the report. Give Karen our best.