So, I don't know how many of you go look on everyone's individual blogs, so I figure I better share my news with the whole family, no matter if it's good news wrapped in bad news.
I will start with the bad news.. In September, Jordan and I called it quits and are now divorced. It is for the best as hard as it was at the time. The good news wrapped tightly in the bad news is I found out in October that I am having a baby. Unfortunately, Jordan doesn't want anything to do with the baby, so I am on my own in this process. I am 11 weeks along and I will be having the baby sometime in June. And as much as it breaks my heart to say, if I can't find a good reliable job by then, I fear I will have no other choice than to place the baby up for adoption. I know that this child deserves parents who could support it, and if I can't find a job, I feel I won't have any other choice. So please, if you wouldn't mind keeping me in your prayers, because right now I really need them. Feel free to email me if you'd like to say something you don't want to post as a comment.
I had my first doctors appointment today, as far as the doctor could tell, the baby looked healthy. I just have to keep myself positive and close to my family, and I will be able to make it through this in one piece, or two. I love you all and thank you for your love and support.
7 years ago
3 comments:
Dearest Brenda, the choice is yours to make - make the right one for both of you.
We love you and will pray for you to have the courage, the strength, and the wisdom to do the right thing.
Brenda, thank you for being so open with all of us so we can keep you in our prayers. You have certainly been through some hard times. I want you to know that I have read some of your comments on the other blogs and am impressed with your bright attitude (I had no idea at the time that you were struggling with such difficult challenges). You are a special person.
I respect you for putting the baby's needs before your own. I know it is a difficult decision because you want to do the right thing; I also know Father in Heaven will help you to make the right one...for you and for the baby. In the meantime, please know you are in our hearts and we love you very much.
Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment