Hard to believe where the time goes. Not so long ago, she was my 6lb baby! Now she's a lot heavier, but not many more teeth! (She's lost four in the last couple of days...)
Brooke and I with our masterpiece cake! The recipe for the fondant is from the family cookbook. Thanks for the tip, Ramona! Blowing out the candles. Oops. Forgot to fix the red eye...
Has it really been SIX years since I lived up there? Wow!! She is getting huge! Well.. Compared to the itty bitty baby she was when she was born! How did you like the fondant?
red eyes are okay...just be glad it isn't a white glow...that could indicate a retinal disease! The things you learn at school! It's almost scary! Happy birthday brooke!
5 comments:
You girls are setting high standards with the fondant. I'm a sucker to say I'm WAY to lazy to even try.
Six!! Incredible. Nice to know what you've been up to - rolling fondant!!
Has it really been SIX years since I lived up there? Wow!! She is getting huge! Well.. Compared to the itty bitty baby she was when she was born!
How did you like the fondant?
Great cake April!!
red eyes are okay...just be glad it isn't a white glow...that could indicate a retinal disease! The things you learn at school! It's almost scary! Happy birthday brooke!
Post a Comment