Porter has started this swinty goofy smile thing which drives me insane! Hopefully he won't do on Saturday during our family pictures!!
Denver's harvest party at school. They had a hay ride to a pumpkin patch and got o pick a pumpkin! What fun!
Parker can fall asleep anywhere! He loves his bouncer!
food time!! I've been trying to introduce Parker to solid foods for the last two months... The next picture tells you how he feels about it...
YUCK!! He hates it! Even now after two months he won't eat it! He leaves it on his tongue till it drools out! Oh what to do??
Anyhow hope all is well! Love to you all!!
4 comments:
I hope you are enjoying all the fun stuff the boys get to do--I kinda miss it! Keep those pictures to embarrass them when their girl friends start to come around!!!
I don't know what to tell you about helping your baby eat food! I finally decided to start giving Caleb cereal and he acted like I'd been holding out on him and he was starving to death. My 20 lb. almost 6 m. old starving--I doubt it! I originally mixed the rice cereal with breast milk. Now I also add in a little veggies. I discovered that it works great to warm him up to the new flavors that way because he likes the cereal so much that he's willing to eat it. Keep trying new things and maybe he'll come around.
Thanks for finally posting pics of your house. It is cute!!! Now I want to see the inside. . .next week maybe??
The boys look great- I am sooooooooo glad that things seem to be going smoothly for you guys. What a blessing to have life be a little boring for awhile!
Have you tried Parker on just the rice cereal or some of the other foods yet? Maybe he will just want to dive into regular baby foods.
They have these things, I don't know what they are called but they have netting on the end. You put food like banana or apple or celery or whatever in them. The babies can suck on it and chew on it but not get any pieces just the flavor. They are kinda gross to clean but if he likes "regular" food he might like it!!
Unfortunately I've tired EVERYTHING! He hates it all! Oh well we will keep trying till he gets used to it! I'll try and get inside picture later Jessica :) Life is grand when it is boring!! I'm posting up a few pictures from our "photo shoot" and all I can say is my kids are cute! Love you all!
Post a Comment